Mama Strut may be covered by your insurance plan. We’ve worked hard to educate the healthcare system about the need for postpartum support and have built partnerships so mamas can get their brace through insurance
We Can Check Your Coverage
- You’ll need the name of your insurer and policy number ready.
- A Mama Strut team member will email the results of your coverage check within 2-3 business days.
- Optional coverage checks for a breast pump and compression stockings are also available on the form.
Check My Coverage
Less than 1 month until you’re due?
- Skip the above coverage check. A list of our Durable Medical Equipment Supply partners and the insurance plans they cover is here.
- If your plan is not covered by one of our partners, contact your insurance provider directly and ask if they reimburse for code L8310 – If they do, ask what forms they require you to submit for reimbursement…at the very least, they’ll need a prescription and an invoice.
- A downloadable prescription form is here – send it to your doctor/medical provider to complete.
- Order your Mama Strut from our shop page. You’ll receive an invoice with your order.
- Your invoice, along with the completed Rx from your doctor/medical provider (and any other necessary forms!), should be submitted directly to your insurance provider.
Your insurance provider may request the following info when you contact them:
PELV-ICE Tax ID # 46-4227793 PELV-ICE NPI # 119 419 7780
Download Rx for Reimbursement